- Precision Cardan Shafts, -Double Joints, -Cardan Joints Angle of deflection up to max. 45°, Torque range up to max. 250 Nm
- Semiassi con angolo di piegamento fino a max. 45 ° e coppia fino a max. 1.300 Nm
- Semisassi doppi per assi sterzo
- Semiassi con angolo di piegamento fino a max. 35° e coppia fino a max. 35.000 Nm
Our electromechanical POWERISE drive systems can be found in the automotive area, in furniture, household and many other industrial applications.
Whether it’s opening or closing trunk lids or lifting and lowering head and foot sections in beds – electric drives from Stabilus adjust applications efficiently and reliably, whether by remote control or at the push of a button.
Prodotti e servizi
- geared motors can be supplied for a power range up to 200 kW and rated gear unit torques up to 20,000 Nm with helical
- ARPEX all-steel couplings are without circumferential backlash, suitable for high ambient temperatures, and especially for machines which must be operated with high precision
- FLENDER standard gear units | helical and bevel-helical gear units, single-stage and multi-stage planetary gear units and worm gear units | from approx. 2,000 to 2,600,000 Nm
- FLENDER N-EUPEX Pin Coupling | N-EUPEX DS Pin Coupling | RUPEX Pin and Bush Coupling | BIPEX Claw Coupling | Also available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (acc. to 94/9/EC)
- Application-Specific FLENDER Gear Units | Aerators, Agitators, Cranes, Crushers, Extruders, Reactors, Ropeways, Rotary Kilns, Mills, Water Screw Pumps and Turbines
- ZAPEX gear couplings are particularly suitable for rough operating conditions as occur, for example, in metallurgical engineering or in the cement industry
- Highly flexible FLENDER couplings (ELPEX Flexible Ring | ELPEX-B Rubber Tyre | ELPEX-S Rubber Disk) Series available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres in conformity with directive 94/9/EC
- Riduttori a vite con motore nell’intervallo di coppia 265-1230 Nm
- Gruppo planetario con motori con spazzole o senza spazzole
- Motori brushless EC
- Motori universali
- Tecnica di azionamento per porte
- Motori a corrente continua in un intervallo di rendimento continuo da 2,5 a 250W
- Regolatore elettronico per motori senza spazzole
- Servoamplificatore per motori con spazzole
- Brakes for installation in a manual gearbox in connection with couplings for rotational speed switchingBrakes for installation in a manual gearbox in connection with couplings for rotational speed switching
- Safety brake for attachment to the gearbox shaft to be braked with a holding arm
- Electromagnetically actuated power-on electric clutches
- Spring pressure actuated single-face clutches
- Coupling for positively locking torque transmission with interlocked gear shifting gate
- Helical geared motors | Shaft mounted geared motors | Parallel shaft geared motors | Helical worm geared motors
- Helical bevel geared motors | Angle parallel shaft geared motors
- EUSAS® system motors – A motor for 100 Hz characteristic and all worldwide voltages.
- Gears and gear motors for economic solutions, tailored for your specific applications.
- Frequency inverters with excellent control features, compact size, ease of use and very good communication skills.
- Direct current motors with ignition protection type "d" flameproof enclosure
- Direct current motors | With radial forced ventilation | With internal cooling | With surface cooling | 0,50 - 185 kW
- 3-phase asynchronous motors IP 21 - IP 23 | With radial forced ventilation | 8,0 - 120 kW
- motori a corrente continua EX
- La sezione “Rilevazione e visualizzazione dei dati misurati” descrive i visualizzatori di quote che consentono di visualizzare i valori misurati con i nostri sistemi di misura
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
Campi di applicazione / Settori cliente
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
Do you need a drive motor, a linear adjustment unit, limit switches for end stops and a comfortable control unit for your application? Then, this range of RK-drive technology could be interesting for you.
All function included
That is why, all the important functions and safety precautions are included in the compact products of the RK drive technology. Powerful electric cylinders provide for linear movements with their motor driven pistons.
Stable lifting columns additionally take over control functions and do not need any covering because of their attractive profile surface.
The product series called MultiControl is easy to install and to operate.
The idea of the system of the drive technology is simple: It means, it is better to combine all components, e.g. motor, guide, limit switches, and control, to get a compact and complete solution and not to gather and install them individually.
In this way, you will possibly be able to resolve your problems for only a fraction of the usual cost.
This has been our motto for more than 60 years. It is also an expression of our company’s future-geared philosophy and our key range of services. We develop and produce gear solutions for many different branches of industry under state of the art conditions in Sonthofen.