- Highly flexible FLENDER couplings (ELPEX Flexible Ring | ELPEX-B Rubber Tyre | ELPEX-S Rubber Disk) Series available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres in conformity with directive 94/9/EC
- FLENDER N-EUPEX Pin Coupling | N-EUPEX DS Pin Coupling | RUPEX Pin and Bush Coupling | BIPEX Claw Coupling | Also available for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (acc. to 94/9/EC)
- ARPEX all-steel couplings are without circumferential backlash, suitable for high ambient temperatures, and especially for machines which must be operated with high precision
- ZAPEX gear couplings are particularly suitable for rough operating conditions as occur, for example, in metallurgical engineering or in the cement industry
- FLENDER standard gear units | helical and bevel-helical gear units, single-stage and multi-stage planetary gear units and worm gear units | from approx. 2,000 to 2,600,000 Nm
- geared motors can be supplied for a power range up to 200 kW and rated gear unit torques up to 20,000 Nm with helical
- Application-Specific FLENDER Gear Units | Aerators, Agitators, Cranes, Crushers, Extruders, Reactors, Ropeways, Rotary Kilns, Mills, Water Screw Pumps and Turbines
- Worm gearing with motor in torque range 265-1230 Nm
- Epicyclic gears with brush and brushless motors
- DC motors for continuous operation in the range 2.5 to 250W
- Motori brushless EC
- Motors with brushes
- Regolatore elettronico per motori senza spazzole
- Tecnica di azionamento for doors
- Servoamplificatore per motori con spazzole
- The wide variety of spur gear, planetary and worm gear units in finely stepped reduction ratios is the perfect complement to the wide variety of applications in which the BCI motor can be use
- VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wide selection of powerful and smooth-running spur gears, planetary and angular gears.
- VDC motors VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts. VDC gearmotors VDC gearmotors VARIODRIVE Compact motors combined with a wi
- VARIODRIVE Compact motors are electronically commutated external rotor motors with completely integrated operating electronics in the power range from 20 to 100 watts
- The mechanically commutated direct current motors of the BCI series offer three sizes, many voltage versions and a wide selection of accessory components for an extensive range of particularly economical drive solutions in the range from 10 to 100 watts.
- High-performance planetary and angular gears complement the strengths of the ECI motors for optimum adaptation of speed and torque to the required load points
- Coupling for positively locking torque transmission with interlocked gear shifting gate
- Spring pressure actuated single-face clutches
- Electromagnetically actuated power-on electric clutches
- Safety brake for attachment to the gearbox shaft to be braked with a holding arm
- Brakes for installation in a manual gearbox in connection with couplings for rotational speed switchingBrakes for installation in a manual gearbox in connection with couplings for rotational speed switching
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
- La sezione “Rilevazione e visualizzazione dei dati misurati” descrive i visualizzatori di quote che consentono di visualizzare i valori misurati con i nostri sistemi di misura
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
- attori per la tecnologia di comando
Campi di applicazione / Settori cliente
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
Do you need a drive motor, a linear adjustment unit, limit switches for end stops and a comfortable control unit for your application? Then, this range of RK-drive technology could be interesting for you.
All function included
That is why, all the important functions and safety precautions are included in the compact products of the RK drive technology. Powerful electric cylinders provide for linear movements with their motor driven pistons.
Stable lifting columns additionally take over control functions and do not need any covering because of their attractive profile surface.
The product series called MultiControl is easy to install and to operate.
The idea of the system of the drive technology is simple: It means, it is better to combine all components, e.g. motor, guide, limit switches, and control, to get a compact and complete solution and not to gather and install them individually.
In this way, you will possibly be able to resolve your problems for only a fraction of the usual cost.
This has been our motto for more than 60 years. It is also an expression of our company’s future-geared philosophy and our key range of services. We develop and produce gear solutions for many different branches of industry under state of the art conditions in Sonthofen.
Prodotti e servizi
Prodotti e servizi
- Hub drives – each wheel it’s electric drive
- Non-standard drives – unique and specific | Wheel Chairs | Compact electric powered and automated floor vehicles | Camera Vehicles | Hose Bobbin for Fire-Figthing Vehicles | Curtains, Windows, Doors and Gates | Patient Lifts
- DC-Permanent magnet motors in 2- or multipolar design can be combined with single- or multi-stage angular gears
- tecnica di propulsione, elettrica
- Tecnica di azionamento meccanica
- tecnica di propulsione, elettrica
- Tecniche di trazione per veicoli ferroviari