Polytetra produces finished parts made from Fluoroplastics. Rails, profiles, ciruclar blanks, rings, filling parts, parts according drawing. Polytetra offers the following machining processes:
CNC machining on modern machining centres, milling, Drilling, Grindling, Turning, Sawing, Tamping, Water Jet cutting.
We look forward receiving your inquiry.
Campi di applicazione / Settori cliente
- Hydraulic screw connections
- Automobile industry
- Commercial vehicle industry
- Mechanical engineering
- Sanitation industry
Every day, we work up to 30 tons of metal for approximately 200,000 complex turning parts with cross and flat drillings including milling.
- Ø 5.5 – 65 mm
- Width across 7 – 55 mm
- Forging parts with the widest range of sizes and shapes
- Free-machining steel (11SMnPb30+C)
- Case-hardening steel (C15)
- Quenched and tempered steel (C45)
- Rust-free steel (1.4305, 1.4571, 1.4404 etc.)
Follow-up finishing with external partners: