We manufacture precision turned parts (CNC turned parts) and milling parts in accordance with your specification or offer you the benefit of our know-how to find solutions to your special applications.
Our machinery is characterised by high flexibility, special repeat accuracy and short machining times. For you, this means economical production of simple workpieces or even of geometrically complex parts of high-tensile steels with closely toleranced dimensional and surface specifications.
We can manufacture for you rod parts and shaft parts made of steel, machining steel (1.0718) and stainless steel (V2A, V4A, Niro, 1.4305, 1.4404, 1.4301, 1.4571, 1.4435) with diameters of 4 mm to 65 mm up to a total length of 350 mm. In particular, cross-holes, turned grooves, millings, multiple-edge turning and complicated geometries can be executed.
Whether you require pilot, small-lot or mass production of your special part, we guarantee short delivery times and especially economical manufacture.
• Distribution of semi finished and finished products
• Package business
• Project management
• Fabrication of Pipes and Fittings
• Explosive bonded and roll bonded products
- Parti rotanti in acciaio resistente ad acidi e ruggine
- Parti rotanti in metalli NE
- Parti rotanti per costruzioni speciali
- Parti rotanti per l’industria automobilistica
- Pezzi rotanti per la costruzione di macchine
- Parti rotanti in acciaio
- Parti rotanti in acciaio inox
- Parti rotanti in acciaio automatico
- Parti rotanti in alluminio
- Parti rotanti e fresanti in plastica
- Torni CNC a 5 assi
Turned parts with diameters up to 23 mm and lengths up to 210 mm
Selecting the material is up to you
Made in compliance with all safety rules.
Just have a close look.
Free cutting steel grades. Heat treatable steel grades.
1.0715, 1.0718, 1.0727, 1.0736, 1.0737, 9 SMn Pb 36 K TE(Bi)
C15, C22, Ck35 PB, Ck45, Ck45 Pb K, 100 Cr6, 42CrMo4, ETG 25, ETG 88, ETG 100, 16MNCr5
Corrosion-resistant and acid resistant steel grades
1.4104, 1.4105, 1.4305, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4441, 1.4571
CuZn36Pb3, CuZn38Pb1,5, CuZn38Pb3, CuSn6, Bz4, CuTeP, ALMgSiPb/ALCuMgPb
Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008
Campi di applicazione / Settori cliente
- Hydraulic screw connections
- Automobile industry
- Commercial vehicle industry
- Mechanical engineering
- Sanitation industry
Every day, we work up to 30 tons of metal for approximately 200,000 complex turning parts with cross and flat drillings including milling.
- Ø 5.5 – 65 mm
- Width across 7 – 55 mm
- Forging parts with the widest range of sizes and shapes
- Free-machining steel (11SMnPb30+C)
- Case-hardening steel (C15)
- Quenched and tempered steel (C45)
- Rust-free steel (1.4305, 1.4571, 1.4404 etc.)
Follow-up finishing with external partners:
Campi di applicazione / Settori cliente
- Products of the measurement and control technology
- Products of the elektronics industry
- Medical devices
- Security devices
- Fittings for gas and heating installation
- Household appliances, gas stoves, heating technology
- Automotive industry
- steel, stainless steel
- brass, red bronce, bronze
- as well as all further machinable materials (metals).
We would like to introduce you to alstertaler schrauben & präzisionsteile lothar mewes gmbh. You will find that we are a strong partner for all standard, special and precision parts.
We present the first parts with the manufacturing of prototypes and are available on request at the first field tests on site. The sampling procedure then completes this joint development of ideas.
Prodotti e servizi
- Cones for car trailer axles
- Flanges for Commercial vehicle industry
- Base plate for Hydraulics industry
- Drawbar eye bush for Commercial vehicle industry
- Flange for exhaust system
- Pinion for Automotive industry
- Manufacture of axially symmetrical inner and outer surfaces
- Production of large-and small series
With rotary cutting motion and continuous feed, perfect products are produced on modern turning machines. In addition to the perfect quality that results from state of the art computer-controlled machines, the companies selected by Temming GmbH & Co. KG also guarantee reliable supply and affordable pricing. And naturally we can offer our customers large or small-scale production.
CNC-lathe Ø 4 – Ø 42
CNC lathe work up to Ø 74 mm bar stocks or up to Ø 200 mm as chucking components.