Our electromechanical POWERISE drive systems can be found in the automotive area, in furniture, household and many other industrial applications.
Whether it’s opening or closing trunk lids or lifting and lowering head and foot sections in beds – electric drives from Stabilus adjust applications efficiently and reliably, whether by remote control or at the push of a button.
- Helical geared motors | Shaft mounted geared motors | Parallel shaft geared motors | Helical worm geared motors
- Helical bevel geared motors | Angle parallel shaft geared motors
- EUSAS® system motors – A motor for 100 Hz characteristic and all worldwide voltages.
- Gears and gear motors for economic solutions, tailored for your specific applications.
- Frequency inverters with excellent control features, compact size, ease of use and very good communication skills.
- Riduttori a vite con motore nell’intervallo di coppia 265-1230 Nm
- Gruppo planetario con motori con spazzole o senza spazzole
- Motori a corrente continua in un intervallo di rendimento continuo da 2,5 a 250W
- Motori brushless EC
- Motori universali
- Regolatore elettronico per motori senza spazzole
- Servoamplificatore per motori con spazzole
- Direct current motors | With radial forced ventilation | With internal cooling | With surface cooling | 0,50 - 185 kW
- 3-phase asynchronous motors IP 21 - IP 23 | With radial forced ventilation | 8,0 - 120 kW
- motori a corrente continua EX
- Direct current motors with ignition protection type "d" flameproof enclosure
- La sezione “Rilevazione e visualizzazione dei dati misurati” descrive i visualizzatori di quote che consentono di visualizzare i valori misurati con i nostri sistemi di misura
- The TNC controls for milling, drilling, boring machines and machining centers
- MANUALplus 620 – The Contouring Control for CNC and Cycle Lathes
Campi di applicazione / Settori cliente
Due to the design without housing (solid plate) and the application of special qualities of plate, the motors are particularly compact and powerful.
- Shaft height: 100 to 400 mm
- Power: up to 600 kW
- Speed range: up to 12.000 rpm
- Duty cycle: S1 (continuous operation)
- Cooling: IC 416 (forced-ventilation)
- Voltage: 360V
- Insulation class: F
- Mounting: IM B35
- Degree of protection: IP 54
- Vibration severity grade: A
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 40 °C
- Installation altitude: up to 1.000 m
This has been our motto for more than 60 years. It is also an expression of our company’s future-geared philosophy and our key range of services. We develop and produce gear solutions for many different branches of industry under state of the art conditions in Sonthofen.
- Continuity through aspired long-term development
- Sustainable management takes priority over short-term income
- High willingness to invest in technical developments
- Worm gears and drives to your specifications
- Special solutions developed at short notice
- Wide range of technological experience
- Spare parts – even for 40-year old transmissions – in stock
- High degree of delivery reliability
- Quick answers to all your questions
- Your personal contact person
- Extremely short delivery times
- Dispatch within 24 hours possible
- Quotations prepared on same day
Our product range offers the most diverse of drive versions. Irrespective of whether you require a standard model or an unconventional solution to your drive requirements. We will deliver the gear – in large-scale or individual production.